DIY Holiday Wreath
The scents of Christmas have arrived; cinnamon, peppermint, & evergreen are circulating in the air and they are making me so excited for the holidays! I love crafting and getting in the holiday spirit with my family. One simple Christmas craft to make during the holidays is a wreath for your door! Not only do you get to enjoy the irresistible scent of Christmas every time you walk into your home, you’ll save a little money by making it yourself & you can use that money to spoil your loved ones with gifts! Win, Win! Happy wreath making!
Instructions Via Sweet Paul Mag
What You’ll Need:
Staw or Metal wreath form
Thin green florist’s wire
Greens (Evergreen, Boxwood or Eucalyptus will do)
Let’s Make Holiday Wreaths!
Begin by securing the wire around the straw or metal wreath form.
Make small bouquets of greenery and red berries. Small neat bouquets will produce a tight organized wreath, while large and loose bouquets will produce a more organic looking wreath.
3. Start by securing one bouquet to the wreath by twisting the wire around the wreath tightly 3 times.
4. Point one bouquet towards the center of the wreath and one towards the outside, so you’ll cover the entire area of the wreath.
5. Continue securing bouquets around the wreath.
6. Make the bouquets the same size & avoid the urge of making the bouquets larger to go faster.
7. Once you reach where you began the wreath, lift up the first leaves and place another bouquet and secure with the florist wire.
8. To hang the wreath, simply make a loop on the back with the wire and use it to hand on nail or with a ribbon.